Monday, September 19, 2005

September 19, 2005.
I have been busy with my beading projects and of course looking at the new beads that have just arrived. So many nice new colors and a few are old favorites!

We have been fortunate enough to have been contacted by the Matsuno bead company from Japan. What an exciting time!

I have been working on a few new pieces of jewelry, to replace the jewelry that has been sold. I have noticed that after explaining the bead work to potential buyers, they realize just what a piece of artwork the jewelry is. That is great for business and it is nice to see my bead art being worn around someone's neck knowing that it is an original design.

As I find more time I will post more, but for now it is bead, bead, and bead more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home